We are pleased to announce that the State Government of Sabah through the Department of Industrial Development and Research provided SME Aid or known as BAIKS to SME entrepreneurs in the State of Sabah. BAIKS is a Government initiative to stimulate the growth of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Sabah. The program aims to build capacity, resilience and competitiveness of SME entrepreneurs in Sabah through grant assistance.
What kind of support is offered?
Support offered in the following 4 categories:
❖ machinery and equipment,
❖ company upgrade to
❖ e-commerce / digital
Terms & Condition:
1. Have a business license
2. Applicants must be Sabahans
3. Manufacture of products / services
4. Have a business premises
5. Interest and commitment in business
6. Register as a DIDR entrepreneur
7. Submit BAIKS Form 2020
What types of businesses are eligible to apply?
All Sabah SME companies in the field of service and manufacturing of food, beverage, non-food and handicraft products.
How to Apply:
Eligible SME entrepreneurs are invited to apply for SME Aid for 2020 in the following ways:
1. Apply through the BAIKS online portal https://baiks.smedidr.com.my,
2. Submit your application via email smedidr [at] gmail.com
3. Submit application to DIDR office (1st Floor, Block C Wisma Tun Fuad Stephens)
For further information on BAIKS 2020, kindly contact directly to the Department of Industrial Development and Research at (088) 210163/253445/215136 during office hours.
The application deadline is June 30, 2020.
Message sent on behalf of:
Department of Industrial Development and Research